Five Stunning Business Cards

What a lovely weekend this is turning out to be! I am thrilled to share such a brilliant talent of designers who designs business cards.  I met a person who is working as a bank employee, when I went for a dinner buffet with my allies; we all had a nice jabber over dinner and while we were about to leave, he gave me his business card, the design was so flashy. I really want to share these super fine talents of designers with you.

Here is a list of 5 stunning business cards for your inspiration which I found online.

Copper shade business card
Designed by- Rock Design
Soft and firm texture creates a classy look.

Bakery Business Card
Designed by- Dizzy Design
This business card is eatable. Taste their bakery before you make a visit to the Bombay Bakery!

Creative Business Card
Designed by- Beasty Design
Unfortunately they don’t actually slide to unlock. 

Fancy Business cards
 I think I found it in an ad agency’s website- www.wordist.in
This design is so unique, it symbolizes as diva gives us shiny pink wings to take a tour.

Self Designed Business Card
Designed by- Haeley Gianbalvo
She designed her own business card, so colorful and innovative.

I really don’t know how far a business card helps to improve one’s business, but cards of this kind will defiantly make us remember them.

0 comments: