Beautiful Brochure Designs

I saw some beautiful brochures on the internet and was fascinated by them; I knew that I had to share this erratic find with you, and here they are.

Fabulous Broachers
Designed by- Tribe Design
Resembles an ancient style of sending messages!

Colour sides
Designed by- Printingbuzz
Attractive design, grabbing everyone’s attention

Indian spices
Designed by- Wordist
Beautifully placed images on a bright colored background, makes me think the aroma of these spices.  
Nature Care
Designed By- Innerwest.
A clean black background snatches all our attention towards the hands and makes everyone read further.

Fly Away
Designed by- Catalogue Brochure
Smart use of a single color on a white background gives a professional look.

On looking at these beautiful designs I feel wonderful.

0 comments: