Design Inspiration

Do you get the sudden urge to pick up the pencil and start sketching every time you see a piece of art or design, you long to create yourself? Does being exposed to innovative designs, influences, colours and textures inspire you?

Bingo, you are an artist in the making, just like me…. or maybe not like me. Coz, I am too wrapped up in my daily struggles that it’d be a miracle if I got enough time to pick up a pencil and start sketching, but still I love to sketch, always have and always will. Designs and the designing process have inspired me, and it has helped me to get through many tough days. This blog is my contribution to all the amazing designers out there, for I hope it inspires others as it has inspired me.

So here’s some inspiration from me to you…


Design Inspiration, Amazing
Image Courtesy: artworld

Design Inspiration, Marvelous
Image Courtesy: designcrowd

Ravishing, Design Inspiration
Image Courtesy: Wordist

Design Inspiration, Impressive
Image Courtesy: hiretheworld

Design Inspiration, Elegant
Image Courtesy: vangviet

What makes you feel inspired? 


0 comments: