Nostalgic Logos

It’s just amazing how a logo can take you on a trip down memory lane.

It just so happened that I came across these wonderful logos and like a blast from the past, they took me to an earlier time, to me as a kid. These logo designs are a like a sundae - one part creativity and one part artwork topped off with nostalgia, a lot of it. 

Nostalgic Logos, Dabur
Image Courtesy: badmintoninindia

Nostalgic Logos, Sega, Sega Games
Image Courtesy: graphicdesign

Nostalgic Logos, Restaurant, South Indian Cuisine
Image Courtesy: Wordist

Nostalgic Logos, Cadbury, Chocolate, Diary Milk
Image Courtesy: Indianlogo

 Nostalgic Logos, Nick, Cartoons
Image Courtesy: thebottomline


Sigh. I sure miss the days when I would spend time with my family and friends without a care in the world. Growing up sure sucks!!!


0 comments: